StokBar Panorama Warehouse and Production Management Solution
Our industry-leading warehouse and production management solution StokBar Panorama speeds the flow of goods and information to enable flawless execution. It provides advanced warehouse management functionality for transactions, shipping, receiving, put away and picking while allowing modern processes such as barcode scanning and automation.
Built on a 100 % web based infrastructure, StokBar Panorama works in multi-language and has multinational reporting capabilities. It scales easily for any sized business and can work with different business models. StokBar Panorama operates as a “middle ware” with your existing ERP and financial systems, where users can go on using their own special software for production and financial systems and all stock, production and logistic operations can run on StokBar Panorama.
StokBar Panorama warehouse and production management solution provide a very high ROI with efficient stock management, delivery of the correct product to the correct customer, traceability, location monitoring, supply of FIFO/LIFO, shelf-life management, batch, lot and serial tracking.
Benefits of StokBar Panorama Warehouse and Production Management Solution
- Operate much faster with more accurate data using barcode, RF-ID or other automatic definition / data collection (AD/DC) tools.
- Faster operations enhance the capacity and trading volume.
- Work with up-dated data by the online operational procedures.
- Flexible definition functions enable all locations in the company (warehouse, area, shelf, floor, storage bin etc) defined in the system.
- System forces the operations like counting & classification – acceptance – unloading – placement – picking, putaway, packing, loading to proceed according to pre-defined rules, warns and redirects in case of opposition.
- Semi-finished goods, end products or raw materials traced at all stages and all procedures are directed to the exact point of execution.
- Traceable lot, batch, party, and serial numbers.
- Stocks are managed in a productive and healthy way by “shelf life controls” especially for products like food or medicine where expiry date is crucially important.
- Different procedures can be defined for special customers, special channels, special partners or special products by assigning certain rules.
- Problematic products are prevented to be sent to the customers accidentally by quarantine, blockage, hold or reserve options.
- Monitoring displays enable traceability of various information such as chosen products send to certain customers by transportation tool and logistics company or given products loaded from an indicated location of a chosen warehouse to a certain vehicle at determined amount with a given method can be traced instantly.
- Stock tracing controls like FIFO, LIFO, FEFO or special conditions are in use.
- Products or tools are labeled and traced by creating mixed parcels, pallets, bundle groups without losing traceability and detailed information about the products.
- Controlled production and goods movements are realized by creating product trees.
- Better controlled workflows are formed by creating work orders for transportation and other operations.
- Locations of all products and tools are traced and reported in terms of unit, batch or pallet by 3 dimensional simulations of warehouses.
- Instant consumptions, transfers, losses and refusals are traced during production.
- Transportation is managed more effectively by vehicle and route optimization.
General Features of StokBar Panorama Warehouse and Production Management Solution
- Usage of most powerful AD/DC barcode technologies
- Open architecture of Panorama product family enables integration with sales and distribution solution EnRoute Panorama and mobile business management solution Quest Panorama. This results with having a complete Supply Chain Automation integrated to your company’s own ERP and to use many advantages of this integrated system.
- StokBar Panorama users monitor other facilities and warehouses remotely and centrally.
- Central server and database usage via cloud minimizes maintenance, back up, upgrading and resource costs.
- StokBar Panorama can be rented as a software service due to its service oriented architecture (SOA).
- StokBar Panorama integrates with various B2B applications via EDI and AJM. Manufacturers, suppliers and customers can reach the system without using EDI and monitor and manage the data which are allowed for them by broad authorizing and user profile defining options.
Other Detailed Features of StokBar Panorama
Architecture of Panorama
StokBar Panorma, is a member of Univera’s Panorama product family. StokBar Panorama can operate as integrated with sales and distribution solution EnRoute Panorama, mobile business management solution Quest Panorama, supply management solution Lojitek Panorama.
When a system is supported by these products, it becomes possible to have a complete Supply Chain Automation integrated to a company’s own ERP and to use many advantages of this integrated system.
Usage Of Most Powerful AD/DC Barcode Technologies
StokBar Panorama is directly integrated in contemporary automatic definition / data collecting technologies like 2D barcode, RF-ID etc. Richness of software integrations like ready to use barcode printing patterns, specific label materials, fixed scanner configuration for on – conveyer usage base on the project skills of Univera accumulated in years.
Univera is specialized in two main areas since its foundation. These are mobility and system integration. Univera has a huge accumulation of know-how in mobility projects. Products, mobile hand PCs are not accessories in StokBar Panorama, they are the basic of the system. Hand PC version of StokBar series named StokBar Mobile is the most comprehensive hand terminal software in related field and can operate on various hand terminal brands and configurations. Any hand terminal operating on remote-desk top – rdc operating, having barcode reader and wireless infrastructure is suitable for Univera’s hand terminal software. So, Univera operates with a richer content and higher performance when compared with competitors in terms of mobile applications.
Central Management Option and Cloud Computing
StokBar Panorama users can monitor centrally the other facilities and warehouses even if they are in a far away city or country. Users can manage the stocks separately or in a consolidated manner. All data can be reported cumulatively or facility based by Panorama’s dynamic reporting tools. Central server and database minimize the maintenance, back up, updating and resource costs.
Also, StokBar Panorama can be rented as a software service by its service oriented architecture (SOA).
An Open Door for B2B Applications
StokBar series can perform various B2B applications by its content of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), AJM (Asynchronous Job Manager) infrastructure. Manufacturers / suppliers / customers can reach the system without using EDI and monitor and manage the data which are allowed for them by broad authorizing and user profile defining options.